Our history started in 1945 when the Vezzonis opened a shoe shop in La Spezia. Over time the shop became a reference point for the inhabitants of La Spezia and synonym of good quality shoes. In the early 1960s the business was expanded and a new building was added. Today this building hosts La Casa delle Acciughe. Our entrepreneurial spirit has been maintained across the third generation, therefore today we not only continue the tradition of Italian good quality shoes but we also show our guests the beauty, customs and culture of our area, making them feel at home.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.